WHAT CAUSES STUCKED VALVES
- Observed as one of the common problems in Ball or Gate Valves. This is due to the ball or gate has not been operated or turned for a long time where corrosions is accumulated.
- The valve is greased for the first time and leaved for long period of time without greasing.
- A sludge or scale is formed in the valve bonnet causing a corrosion.
WHAT AHSTCO DOES TO FIX
- Our crew will come to the site with specialized range of products and inspect the valve.
- Upon finding the root cause of the problem, our valve specialists will use specific product to ensure the valve will be back to normal operating conditions.