abdullah H. Al-Shammary
A Saudi Aramco employee who joined the company in 1975 as an Instrument Technician Trainee and was transferred in 1985 to Well Services, handling safety equipment and greasing responsibilities for CAP and KHUFF Gas Wells.
With his excellent work dedication and productive innovations, he assumed the position of Foreman for North Ghawar Well Services Division Pumping and Testing Unit in 2000 providing pumping services to Oil, Gas, F/L and GOSP for Southern Area Oil Operations (SAOO).
With his 30 years experience with Saudi Aramco, he acquired his expertise in:
- Killing job for replacing oil and water master valves
- Diesel/Nitrogen Mothballing of F/L and Wellhead
- Squeeze Inhibitor Treatment for Waterwells
- Hydrotesting Flowlines, Test and Trunklines
- Maintains ESD Systems, for wellhead safety valves and control panels for oil wells.
- Greasing of ON & OFF Plot Valves